The Association has launched an online self-serve member card service. ATA members can now can login to their ATA online services account at www.teachers.ab.ca to view and print their own member cards.
The self-service model for member cards is relatively new for the Association, however members may find it familiar as the approach is similar to that used by the Alberta School Employee Benefit Plan (ASEBP).
ATA member cards are useful when identification of your employment as a teacher or member of The Alberta Teachers' Association is needed to attend events, receive discounts, or be eligible for other offers from retailers and service providers.
With the introduction of self-serve member card distribution, the Association has discontinued the production and mailing of plastic member cards.
To print your ATA member card
- log into the Association website. (Click Login, located in the navy blue bar at the top of the page)
- click Your Account (located in the navy blue bar at the top of the page)
- click Profile Update
- select Membership Card tab and view the sample member card displayed
- select View My Member Card and view an image of your actual member card
- select Print My Member Card and you're done!
If you don't yet have an ATA online services account (required to print ATA member cards) you may activate your account at the account creation page.
Should you have a question about activating your ATA online services account or accessing your self-service member card, please contact ATA Online Services Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-855-407-3891.